Monday, August 6, 2007

First Things First

I'm excited for this new hobby! It seems like the stars aligned and the world was ready and waiting for my blog...actually, I had two different people in two days tell me about blogs and suggest I start one. That was destiny enough for me.

Well this weekend was great- my 4 roommates (from school a few years ago) all stayed in Heber at a cabin. We talked for hours. It was so fun. I look up to all of them, they are great.

Yesterday the family did something fun- we took a color/personality test. I ended up being blue; the same color as mom. That didn't surprise me- I notice that I'm becoming more and more like her each year. Everyone else in the family was gold except for Luke- he was the unique one in the bunch. My color apparently needs loving gestures; Luke interpreted that as a literal 'gesture'. He's been teasing by giving me 'thumbs ups' and winks every time I enter a room...

Well this should do it for now, I'm excited to put pictures up for ya'll to see!

5 comments:

The Pyper's! said...

I am so happy that you are on a blog now!

I totally see you as blue and white!!

I am way RED/Yellow and Bobby is White/Blue!!

I think we are going to try to come to the Cutler Family Fidlers on the 19th!! We hopefully can make it!

The Hubs said...

Looks good! Marilyn wants an invite as well, MCutler@thepei.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather cute pictures. Hope things are going well in Layton!

Jenna said...

Yeah Heather I finally was able to get online and view your blog! Its darling. I need to up date mine soooo bad. Anyway come and check me out at mine. We went to the dr. yesterday and everything is still going well. The due date is MArch 19th!!! Yeah! I'm feeling so much better lately so hopefully that continues. I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to come over and say goodbye on tues. I was just running all over the place trying to get stuff done. Anyway I love you and keep us updated on whats going on!!! LOVE YOU

The Hubs said...

Hey! I've been looking online for any articles on the "Cutler Family Fiddlers", did anyone do a review?