I think I'm still afraid of thunder and lightning. This week a storm woke me up in the middle of
the night. First I thought my window was going to break from hail...then my room kept flashing neon blue from lightning...then the thunder. Man it was something else! I was counting and the thunder would rumble for twenty seconds straight! That's just wrong. It was really creeping me out.
the night. First I thought my window was going to break from hail...then my room kept flashing neon blue from lightning...then the thunder. Man it was something else! I was counting and the thunder would rumble for twenty seconds straight! That's just wrong. It was really creeping me out.
2 comments:
Scary!!! This is off the suject but do you remember when we were in like jr. high and we both told each ohter how we wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep? So we decided to call each other at like 3:00 in the morning, but we didn't really do it because we were scared our parents would hear? I don't know why your post made me think of that? Anyway I hate the thunder and lighting as well!! So scary.
And no Scott there to cuddle you!
:( So sad!
Post a Comment