When was the last time you went to an arcade? Scott and I took Ash and Luke to one at the Junction in Ogden. We had a blast! Luke thought the place looked like a kiddie-Las Vegas casino.They both thought Scott and I were compulsive gamblers by the time we left.
5 comments:
Your new template is cool! I love the junction... We need to go bowling!
Fun.... we totally went bowling with a bunch of freinds on Friday ( it was like the first time in years)! I think we all gott get out and do random things like that once in a while...
P.S. Nice new background!
Hi Sweetie!
I totally forgot that you and Scott went to New York. Looks like you had a blast! You guys are so cute together. I think of you often and still want to do lunch! XOX
I LOVE your new template!! It's beautiful. And I loved looking at the slide show! Speaking of bowling, the last time I went was for FHE our freshman year and we shoved ice cream cones in each others faces. Remember! I lost and had to have a bucket of COLD water dropped onto my head from the third floor. What were we thinking?? Those days were so fun!!
I still have the score card from that night Jenn! I can't believe I dumped water on your head. And we are still probably banned from that McDonalds.
Post a Comment