I love my job. You all know that...but that being said, let me just say that this week I am very tired and weary from said job. It's just that usually we have about 3 concerts a month and come Saturday we have had 3 in the past week!Three concerts means I have already hit 50 hours for the week, it means there were a few fires to put out, there were a lot of things to organize, and a lot of people to please! Our humble staff of 4 feel drained at this point. We all come to the office with the same look on our faces.
Something that has helped get us through these long days with smiles has been our music selection. We have all gone through our most embarrassing CD's and get such a kick out listening to them. Some favorites have been N'SYNC, Mandy Moore, Backstreet Boys, and Christina Aguilera (who I'll admit I STILL love). There has definitely been some Britney Spears, Beastie Boys, and Matchbox 20 in there too. I encourage you all to go dig out one jr. high CD this week and jam out in the car to it- it does wonders!
5 comments:
lol your so funny heather(i still like christina too;)...i didnt know that you were on the events staff, fun!
whats wrong about matchbox 20?
Good point em! The matchbox 20 CD was just in the group cuz it was a CD from jr high- but it is definitely still a good one!
Yeah all the music I still listen to is from jr/sr high school. The 90's where the best!
Wow!!! That's a LOT of hours! I can somehow totally imagine your office listening to Brittany... Haha! :)
Post a Comment