Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday again?

I'm kind of getting into a routine of posting on Mondays, I wonder if it will stick?

First of all...GO RSL! Woohoo what an amazing game yesterday! We are the champions!!! Scott and I are hoping they'll have a parade (like the Yankees did when they won the world series). Last week was great! I'm glad the snow waited to come until I was done with the ballet-commuting :) It was lots of driving going up to Ogden every day, but luckily my bro played in it also so we ended up just getting to spend lots of time together! Can't go wrong there.

I'm excited for Thanksgiving this week, we're going up to Idaho to be with family for a few days. We're very excited to see everyone! Those of you that know Scott's side of the family know they're an incredibly fun group. We laugh so much when we all get together.

This Sunday night, the 29th, is that Messiah performance I mentioned, it's at Northridge High School at 7pm.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I'm definitely grateful for all of your friendships. I'm glad that these blogs can help keep us all in touch, especially since lots of you are far away!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ah, so last year was Christmas at the Hendrix's, this year is Thanksgiving. It's funny how you have to switch off now that you two are married! That's a pretty good routine. I will see you this weekend:)

The Clark's said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!