Monday, December 14, 2009

P and E

I was so happy to be able to go down south this last weekend for my cousin Paul's wedding! His twin brother Matt was married on Valentines day this year. Paul found his perfect match Emily this summer and he has been so excited to marry her. I didn't get to meet her until the wedding, but I love her already! What a sweetheart. Both of these brothers found amazing wives, it is so fun to have new people come into our families.

As everyone down south could tell you...I was pretty sad that Scott couldn't make it :( He had to work this weekend. I still miss him quite a bit when we're apart for a few days. We were so excited to see each other again Sunday evening! I was at my parents house having dinner when Scott called saying he was on his way up. My parents hurried and set up two table settings for us and lit some candles to give us a 'romantic dinner' for two! It was too cute.

I have another run of Nutcracker this week, and need to squeeze in some Christmas shopping somehow! Violin and shopping seem like a good combo to me though, it should be a fun week.

4 comments:

Jay and Emily said...

I like what your parents did for you and Scott for dinner! That is too cute.

The Clark's said...

Oh so cute! Love weddings and romantic dinners!

It's Me...shell said...

Your parents are so cute. And i love a good wedding

Anonymous said...

Your parents sound great! I hope you are doing well!