Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh Boy!

We sure love our 8 nieces!  Now to add to the fun we just found out that we are getting our first NEPHEW!  The streak is broken!  Scott's brother Brad and his awesome wife Bri are expecting their little man in November.  This is such a big deal to all of us, it's an awesome day!

5 comments:

Ellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellie said...

Yay for Brad and Bri!!! Are they so excited???

Jay and Emily said...

Congrats! At first I wax thinking it was going to be a baby announcement for you! :) Nieces and Nephews are the greatest! I am so excited for you to get you first nephew! I get my first niece on the Squires side this July -- can't wait!

The Clark's said...

We love boys! They are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's awesome :)