A sunny vacation, oh man I was so ready for it! I'm pretty sure this was the first time I took more than a day off work all year. We spent last week up at Bear Lake with my family and my aunt/uncle/cousins. Fourteen of my favorite people, it was so much fun to be with them all every day! We had two sail boats up there and had a blast on those. You wouldn't think a ride on a sail boat could be very wild, but leave it to Scott...he's not afraid of high winds!
One night a bunch of us went out for a night swim in the lake. It was awesome! We wore glow stick bracelets and swam to the nearest buoy and back in the dark, we were the only ones out there- it was eerie, cool & unforgettable!
We also went golfing while we were there, and my sister in law and I found out that we are perfect golfing buddies! There were several times that after our first drives, our golf balls literally landed a foot apart. I was excited to get my first bogey ever (one over par) during the game.
It's back to the daily grind now, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But it was nice to get at least one vacation in this summer.
14 years ago

3 comments:
Everyone needs at least one summer vacation! Glad you were able to get out of the office and into the water. THat night time swimming sounds like so much fun!
It was so needed. Thanks for being my golf buddy!
Sounds great! It is nice to get away from day to day sometimes. Hey if you guys come up for the parade of homes, we would love to go with you.
Post a Comment