Monday, December 6, 2010

Trees Galore

Scott has never been to the Festival of Trees before, so that was at the top of our list of things to do this Christmas season.
Actually, we really do have a list.  We wrote down 25 things we want to do this month- some of them big things (like the Festival) and some very small (kiss under mistletoe).  We have checked off five things so far.



The trees were all incredible. We looked at every single one!  Our friends Kory & Amy came too, we always have a blast with them.
 
  My own lumberjack brought in our beautiful tree.  We had a lot of fun decorating our house for Christmas.  It's all silver and ice blue, our little winter wonderland!

12 comments:

Allison and Noah Riley said...

The Festival of Trees! Always reminds me of our Pizzicato days :). I've been going crazy trying to keep our December schedule together - I can't imagine how our parents did it with 20+ violin performances in the mix!

Cute pics!

The Clark's said...

The first thing I noticed was how dang cute your hair looks! You look absolutely beautiful! And way to go on kissing under the mistletoe! Thats a must every year.

Brady,McCall said...

Your hair is super cute!!! I love it:) Your Christmas colors sound way fun and different, how festive!

Heather said...

Ah, thanks so much guys! I cut it before Thanksgiving, I didn't realize I didn't have any recent pictures up.

kym said...

I wanna go to that so bad! One of these years :)

Ellie said...

Yay for Christmas trees! Can't wait to see it!

Cherish said...

I love reading your blog! I feel like it's the only way I get to see how you are doing these days. We have a family blog if you want an invite send me an email at cherhayes@hotmail.com and I will send one to you.
You are beautiful and I'm so glad life is going well for you!
Love You!
Cherish

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

How fun! Cute hair by the way!

Scott said...

Thank you - my beautiful wife. As I was complaining about my hair in that picture you stoled all the attention with yours.

The Dahls said...

I love your hair!

Home on the Grange said...

Okay, so I too was blown away by how darling your hair looks. It looks like my comment is going to be far from original but.... SO CUTE!! It had to be said.
Festival of trees looks like so much fun! How fun for you guys :)

Jenna said...

I LOVE your hair! What a girl I am to notice that first thing. HA HA. I have never been there either. I'll have to go sometime, it looks fun!