Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resolved

We went to the gym last night, we're always great at going the first week of the year, ha ha! We weren't the only ones there, holy cow!  It was PACKED with people like us that are attempting their new year's resolutions.

We have some pretty good motivation to keep our fitness goal this year...if all goes as planned we're going to HAWAII for the first time this summer! Finally! We've wanted to go so badly, we can't wait!

So, we are working on our swim bods since we plan on living in swimsuits for two weeks. QUESTION: what are some of your favorite songs or artists to work out to? Rihanna & Britney (why am I admitting this?) are my favorites.  I'd love to hear some suggestions so I can add to my playlist!

7 comments:

The Clark's said...

Your going to Hawaii! How fun I'm so excited for you guys! You'll love it! And for two weeks?! Spoiled.

As far as music goes I can only have super upbeat songs. Good luck with your New Years resolution!

kym said...

Wow! I'm so jealous! That would definitely motivate me to get into shape.

I think Michael Jackson has some great songs to workout to.

Brady,McCall said...

Oh jealous, hopefully you get to go! Im rooting for you! Try Relient K, Format, yellowcard for music to work out to.

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

How fun!! Hawaii sounds heaven!

My favorites are Black Eyed Peas

Pon De Replay by Rhianna

I will keep thinking....As for now, happy working out!!

Ashley said...

ha ha Last year I totally noticed the increased amount of people working out at the gym on campus. I think I phased out like the rest of them. I also work out to Black Eyed Peas! They've got the beat, yah know? And a few Linkin Park and All-American Rejects songs as well.

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

I am a big fan of Queen's greatest Hits- "Bicycle and Fat-Bottomed-Girls" always gets me motivated to lose my love-handles and junk in the trunk! haha! - Kelli

PS- we are heading to Cancun too! Gotta lose some pounds and inches!

Cherish said...

Hi cute girl...I wanted to send you an invite to my family blog but don't have your email address. (I think you sent it to be before but I can't find it.) So if you still want an invite just email me at cherhayes@hotmail.com. Love you and LUCKY that you are going to Hawaii!!!