Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Phone dump

Here are some pics from our cell phone cameras...a little glimpse into what we've been up to recently:
In an effort to squelch our Hawaii withdrawals...we went to a lake.  We wanted to spend an afternoon chilling by the water.  It was not bad.  It wasn't Hawaii, but it wasn't bad.

Behind the scenes at a TV interview for work.

We spontaneously decided to go to a Bee's game.  On our way to buy tickets a nice couple offered us two free ones!  They turned out to be on the front row, talk about luck!

More work- these guys were great sports and signed hundreds of posters.  Have you seen the movie yet? 
Cutest picture of them all, our niece at the fair.
 
At our favorite local Chinese place, the Mandarin

A pic for my Twitter account that I totally took myself.  But I want you to see my short hair!  I'm loving it!

Scott sent me this pic, he saw this little guy on campus yesterday.


An updated family pic (my side).  This was taken back in March, but I just saw it this week.  I love them all so much!




That sums it up: work, play, family...sounds like the usual!



7 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh I'm loving your short hair, too! So cute!!

Ashley said...

Fun to visit with you last night. Great pics!

The Clark's said...

What fun pictures! Your family is so cute and I love your hair!

kym said...

You seriously have the coolest job! I'm a little envious haha

Ellie said...

Oh thank you so much for posting that picture of Claire! I was kicking myself we didn't get one. We got video but not a picture.

The Pyper's! said...

awesome.... your family pic is so cute. everyone is so old!!! So fun to see you both!!

Jenna said...

I love the family picture! So fun. And also, in 17 miracles my cute neice is in it! She is the cute little baby with red hair who has the MOm that ran away from her drunk husband. I haven't seen it yet but I really want too! What a neat job you have!