Monday, January 30, 2012

Just chillin...looking forward to Feb.

I love this little photo that my brother took yesterday when trying out Instagram on my mom's phone.  It's a glimpse of what we love to do on the weekends (when we can). Chill.  Take a break, put on warm socks, curl up with a phone, book, or movie, and chill. 

We are thrilled that February is finally starting this week. We have been so excited for this month to come!  We're getting a new nephew on (or about) the 15th.  Can't beat that.  We cannot wait to hold that little one in our arms! 

A few days before that, we are crazy excited that we get to fly to LA to attend this:


February is going to be epic!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Heather so you really get to go to the Grammy's!!!!!That is awesome! Take a million pictures and tell me about everything when you get back!

The Clark's said...

Oh my Gosh Heather!!!!! You get to go to the GRAMMY'S!!!!!! I've been thinking about you and wether or not you get to go. I'm so Jealous!!! and I'm with Jenna take a million pictures, because you are going to have to tell us ALL about it! eeeeek! Dress and red carpet. Your livin our dream!

Derek and Tristin Johnson said...

OOOooh what are you guys gonna wear? I bet Scott is having a hard time making up his mind.:)

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

oh my!!! cool, how fun are you two!

Ashley said...

So pumped for you guys! February will be hard to beat this year.

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Jealous. Super super Jealous. Have a fabulous time and take lots of pics!