Not much to say, I'm adjusting to 17 credit hours (usually I take 12...) What would I be doing if I had more time? Hanging at Sundance to try and see these guys (rumor has it they're comin!)
you are so brave with 17 credits! I know you will survive!! we should do lunch sometime when you are at school. Usually Thursday's work best! Let me know!
You never can tell when your life is going to change! An ordinary bus ride turned extraordinary when Scott asked to sit down. After five amazing years together, we officially became a team. We couldn't be happier! We love to stay in touch with family and friends so check us out and let us know what is up with you!
5 comments:
I've always wanted to just go up there and walk around...I know I wouldn't be let into a lot of places but still...just walk around...
17 credit hours?! and I think I'm going crazy with 14....!
you are so brave with 17 credits! I know you will survive!! we should do lunch sometime when you are at school. Usually Thursday's work best! Let me know!
Lis, I'd really like to- I have class at 11, and again at 1. Does that fit with your Thurs schedule?
17 credit is crazy! How is everything else going?
Post a Comment