Monday, March 17, 2008

Dance Dance

Flew to Reno for a wedding on Friday, it was so fun! The reception was gorgeous, we all had fun dancing. It was fun to see Scott's mom and dad and his little sister Julie!

The next day we hurried back to Salt Lake to attend the Military ball with my family. We all loved getting dressed up and dancing for three hours! Scott looked great in his pink tie and cufflinks. He is a talented dancer, he definitely taught me some new steps!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I hope you had a great spring break. Mine was fantastic.. I'm just sad it's over.

The Pyper's! said...

You guys look so cute! Sounds like you wore out your dancing shoes... ha ha ok that I was so cheesy!

Ellie said...

You guys looked so great together with your matching outfits!

The Clark's said...

Heather its Emily Murphy Clark! I have a blog now. I decided to get one because I look at yours and everyone else's blog everyday so my blog account is beclark.blogspot. I love seeing what your up too and it looks like your very happy! Love, Emily

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the blog comment!!! I hope you are doing well.