My brothers are too cute. They both have new digital cameras and have been walking around on Sunday afternoons capturing life as we know it.

Adams reservoir never looked so good! I can't believe this is right behind my house...man I take things for granite. (Ok help me out...is it 'granite' or 'granted'? That is the question of the century for me!)

I think they are pretty awesome little photographers. They took a lot of great pictures of our yard coming back to life.
Here's what Scott and I were doing Sunday afternoon. The weather was perfect outside for an afternoon nap. I was so out!
7 comments:
Hello sweetie! Gayle and i are in charge of throwing you and Scott the family shower! Yahoo! Will you call me and let me know when you want to have it? (We think a Sunday evening will work best.) It will be at Gayle's house and I promise it will be fun. The sooner you pick a date, the sooner my mom can de-stress. :)
OXOX P.S. The word is granted . . . mystery solved!
Sunday naps outside are the best!
Those are great pictures. I love being outside.
yeah...Jeremy went out again last night w/the camera. He posted a couple pics on KSL. I love that they're so excited about this new hobby.
That looks like the ideal nap to me!!!!! And, FYI, it's "granted." :) What are the details of the wedding? Any dates set?
Boo! I found you! How are you??? And getting married?!?! Holy cow we need to catch up! Miss you so much I can't even believe it...
It also makes me happy. cute pictures lady
Post a Comment