Heather all I have to say is that our interior design class really payed off!! You should send pictures to our teacher....I can't remember her name at the moment. But anyway she would be proud!!
THANKS GIRL!!!! Love your new place it is so nice, you have decorated it very well.... love it.. Hey you can come over here and help me out!!! he he Well hope you two love birds are doing well... talk to you laterz!!! :)
Hey Nice to see you on here! The wedding plans are coming along! We basically have eveything planned except flowers. But we still have 100 days. Well in 3 minutes its 99 days. Haha. My mom is going to make my dress and cake, so that will be cool. How is everything going with you and married life? You look so cute in your pictures. Its weird to have a blog. I find myself not knowing what to write about. GRR
You never can tell when your life is going to change! An ordinary bus ride turned extraordinary when Scott asked to sit down. After five amazing years together, we officially became a team. We couldn't be happier! We love to stay in touch with family and friends so check us out and let us know what is up with you!
19 comments:
Wow you did an amazing job decorating it! Love your place!
You have such a cute place!
Wow! You could put that in a magazine! My crib looks more like, well, a crib! Ha! Way cute!
Your place is so cute. I love it!
Aww I love the place. You are really good at decorating!
Your place looks way too cute for newlyweds!! I am way jealous. Good Job! Love the couches!
Heather all I have to say is that our interior design class really payed off!! You should send pictures to our teacher....I can't remember her name at the moment. But anyway she would be proud!!
SO CUTE! Where are you living? I love the doorway! Cute cute cute...
Thanks guys...but I can really only take credit for the bedroom. Scott seriously designed the entire living room and bathroom!
Em we're in a bsmt apt in Bountiful- close to Centerville
You apartment is so nice! I love it!
Cute!! Thanks for your episode of CRIBS! :)
THANKS GIRL!!!! Love your new place it is so nice, you have decorated it very well.... love it.. Hey you can come over here and help me out!!! he he Well hope you two love birds are doing well... talk to you laterz!!! :)
Your apartment is so cute! I'm jealous... we never get around to decorating.
I'm posting this on Oct 9...HAPPY 2 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys sure have done a whole bunch! It' looks great! I'm so glad you got married and your doing so well!
Hey Nice to see you on here! The wedding plans are coming along! We basically have eveything planned except flowers. But we still have 100 days. Well in 3 minutes its 99 days. Haha. My mom is going to make my dress and cake, so that will be cool. How is everything going with you and married life? You look so cute in your pictures. Its weird to have a blog. I find myself not knowing what to write about. GRR
Your home is adorable! I love it! Isn't it just so fun being married and having a home with your hubby?! Well it's super cute!!!
Your home is adorable! I love it! Isn't married life the best?! Well I'm happy to see you guys are doing so well! You guys are so cute! Miss ya!
Hi Heather! how is married likfe sweetie? it looks SWEET! love your blog, pics and comments. you are amazing! your crib is gorgeious!!!!
Post a Comment