We were talking about how fun it was to see a famous rich person while we walked into the restaurant. We were seated at a table and all of a sudden Scott says "No Way!" and got a huge grin on his face. I followed his gaze, and sure enough, two tables away was THIS guy.

So cool! It was fun to watch people come in and see which ones recognized him. Wow- he has a PRESENCE.
When we left the restaurant, we were laughing about seeing TWO famous people when we turned the corner and...

I love newscasters and this gal is tops, so I was way excited! Scott recognized her too and we burst out laughing!
So we now have a new hobby...people watching.

10 comments:
Don't you love Bountiful for that reason? Everyone is there! My friend once accidentally hit Elder Hales with his car keys in the grocery store. What a fun night! And HAPPY 2 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
Or the gateway...I just read that part. Whoops! Well you'll see people in Bountiful too! :)
Lol! Thats amazing! Adam and I saw our fair share of famous people during our law firm days in slc. I once saw Elizabeth Smart and followed her down the escalator! It's weird to think that general authorities eat out too... by the way, Nat doesn't blog...yet.
I don't know who the middle guy is but the other two I do recognize... that sounds like a fun evening.
That's fantastic! I never see anyone famous in Ephraim. That's my new goal. I love you guys! It sounds like you are having fun! ha ha
How Cool!!! What an exciting thing! I LOVE seeing famous people too.
Hi guys!Your apartment is darling! I can't wait to see it in person! I also wanted to let you know that Jordan got his mission call! He was called to Utica, New York. The same mission that your gma and gpa Cutler served in! Crazy hugh?! Next time you go to Gateway for dinner, call us! I LOVE TO EAT OUT!
Ha HA that is so funny!!
I can't believe your luck. That's crazy you saw three famous people in one night!
Well fetch next time nate takes we to dinner i know where he is taking me! haha thats pretty awesome!
Post a Comment