
We loved Thanksgiving at my Aunt and Uncles house in Paragonah, UT. Aren't holidays the BEST!?

It was so fun to watch the parents play rockband. They were really good!
And congrats to cousin Matt, who proposed to adorable Mary when we were cutting down Christmas trees! It was awesome!
7 comments:
Looks like a blast! You guys look like you are really happy too! Holidays really are the best.
That sounds like so much fun! I would of loved to see the engagement, and I don't even know them! Glad it was a good time!
Fun fun! I loved watching all the parents rock out. It just cracked me up! I'm so glad we were able to go and I can't believe we missed the engagement... oh well...happy for Matt and Mary!!!
I agree being with family for the holidays are the best I can't wait to go home for Christmas.
I know! Brad's sister has grown so much she was only four when we met and now she is 9 and only an inch shorter then me!
Nice to hear from you too! I love this blog thing...it's nice finding friends I haven't talked to in forever!
I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving. I have yet to play rock band. My guess is i wouldn't be very good at it.
Merry Christmas!! hope you guys have a great one!!!
Post a Comment