Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So Fun


Merry Christmas! We had a great time with Scott's family in Idaho Falls. It was a blast to have everyone there. We laughed a lot and came away with some great inside jokes.

It was fun to get some family pictures taken. I am loving being an Aunt!

Here is our little family picture :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas! It looks like you had fun.

Jay and Emily said...

Being an aunt is so much fun! I really like your family pictures. Sounds like you had a blast. Happy New Year!

It's Me...shell said...

fun times! was that family photo outside? if so pretty sweet background

Heather said...

yep it was outside in front of a huge frozen fountain- it was 10 degrees outside

Melissa: said...

You two are so cute! I love the big family photo too, I am a HUGE fan of the Hendrix clan!

Michelle said...

Hey Heather :), you probably don't even remember me (Michelle Kendall, now Trujillo) but I just commented on Brooke Pendelton's blog and saw that you commented before me so thought I'd check out your blog. It's way cute! What cute family pictures. You and your husband make such a cute couple :)!