Scott lived with Sean for over a year and misses his cooking. He requested that Sean cook us carne asada- it was so good. We shot targets on Saturday morning; a few handguns and a shotgun. My first shot was a BULLSEYE...and then I didn't hit any target the rest of the time :) Scott shot a 9mm casing OFF of a bottle. Very impressive.
That night we went to a movie. I wanted to see Bride Wars but was out voted, so we saw Tom Cruise instead of Kate Hudson. Valkyrie was pretty good- a one timer though. Has anyone seen bride wars? It got terrible reviews- I'm not sure if I even want to see it now.I have LOVED the sunny weather! Scott is driving a snow plow for his work this winter so it has been such a relief to have a break from the snow. No calls saying "Go to work" at 2 am this week!
2 comments:
Nice! You got a bulls eye on your first shot! Sounds like a blast.
Hey Heather! Of course I remember you from violin! Congratulations on the marriage to you, too! I really love how you two met -- it's such an adorable story. I hope you don't mind, but I perused your blog a little to see what you've been up to.
Post a Comment