Sunday, March 8, 2009

Did I?

Yes we all did it :) Here's the three of us a day after our haircuts! It feels great and now I am just wondering why I didn't do it sooner. Ashley ended up cutting 13 inches and I cut off 10. We donated our ponytails to Locks of Love. I still haven't got on the scale to see if I really did lose 'weight' by cutting it off but I swear my clippings weighed 2 pounds.

My friend Brittany who did all the work is great so if anyone in the Layton area needs a cut she works at the Old Mill Salon! We all recommend her :)

And here is a cute picture of little niece Claire today (just for fun).


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! Haircut AND baby. I have always wanted to do locks of love, but I can't seem to let my hair grow! Oh well. Very cool.

Elder Wall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Home on the Grange said...

Heather,
I just commented on your post under my brother's missionary username and then realized you might not know it was me. Sheesh. What I said was:
You are so brave! I would be terrified to cut my long hair. It really paid off though. You look gorgeous!!

Erika said...

FUN!! I love it! You guys look so beautiful! Long hair or short! I'm growing my hair out, and plan to donate it too! Maybe I'll have Brit cut it too! Then I can be cool like the Cutler gals!!! :)

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

I think you really do look good with both long and short hair. Love the haircut!

Ellie said...

Yup...we look good! and I love how my baby just looks like she's chillin'... :) No seriously, you both look so adorable with your new bobs! I'm so glad! I love how your whole outfit looked yesterday! So sophisticated! And I do just love how Claire looks like she's just relaxing and hanging out...I think I'm gonna have some fun with that one in photoshop...

Dryden's said...

Love it! You all looks so good with your new cuts! and Clair is so cute.

The Clark's said...

You've always looked good with short or long hair. I never doubted and I wish Brittany could cut my hair I'm good for a touch up.

Jenna said...

Heather I LOVE IT!!!! You look great! ALl of you do!

The Dahls said...

I LOVE it! SOOOOOO cute!!

Ellie said...

hahahahaha...I was just looking at Claire's pic again and my kid looks like a balding old man!!! :) I really should have put a bow on her or something...so funny! :)

Michelle said...

You did it! How cute!

Jay and Emily said...

It looks soo cute!

crooks.blogspot.com said...

Hey Heather! You commented forever ago on mine....I don't know if I said hi back. I am sorry! Your hair cut looks darling! I am cutting mine Friday and don't know what to do...

Laura y Adam said...

Super cute haircut girls! I want to cut mine but I don't know if I can do it.