Monday, March 9, 2009

Wii both blog.

I (Scott) just wanted to take a moment to blog from the comfort of my couch. We just got internet from our Wii so we never have to move from our couch. Heather feels like this is something girls don't particularly blog about but I think it's entertaining. You might just see more frequent posts from me. For more entertaining posts feel free to scroll down to read about my beautiful wife's new do.

8 comments:

Haley+Salesi said...

Scott!!! Hey that is awesome you put up a post! Oh and I would post about somthin like that too... How sweet you can put a post and dont even have to get off the sofa!!! LOVE IT!!! Hope you and Heather are super!!! Have a great day you guys!!! :)

Ellie said...

Awesome...Scott you crack me up. Jeremy might actially blog if he had that option.

Ellie said...

...I meant actually...not sure where actially came from. :)

Heather said...

What Scott didn't mention is that blogging from the wii means you have no keyboard. You use the wii remote to select every single letter one word at a time. It took him about 30 minutes to write that post...I guess being comfortable made it worth it :) Love you babe!

(I will say this:his title for the post cracked me up!)

It's Me...shell said...

I want a wii I also want the internet

Ashley said...

I laughed right out loud when I read Heather's comment! Ha ha. Good times.

Kati said...

thats exciting! where do you guys live out there?

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Hey I thought that wii meant that you would blog more? Hope that you guys are doing good!