Monday, April 27, 2009

finally :)

When Scott and I were in New York in 2007, we were hoping to see Wicked. However, we went smack dab in the middle of the writers strike... so it wasn't playing! After that I hoped and hoped it would come to Utah, and it did!

I was really excited to go and the show did not disappoint! Scott and I laughed so hard, and were amazed by the special effects, costumes, and scenery. Not to mention the cast who sounded GREAT!

It was a great night out, one I've been looking forward to since December when we bought our tickets!

Did anyone else see it? What did you think? On another note, look close at the pic...does anyone else like wearing feathers? I'm trying to assure Scott that I'm not the only one in the world who wears a feather headband. Or am I?

7 comments:

The Clark's said...

I would love to see Wicked! I think it is coming in June to AZ. The lion King just came and I so wanted to see that but it was right when we found out we got laid off so we thought we should save our money. Oh well maybe one day I'll get to see it on Broadway. Sounds like you had so much fun! I'm jealous

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Heather I think you might be the only one that I know who wears feathers, but tell scott that you can do it because you can pull it off. I really want to see Wicked and they are coming to seattle in september and I am trying to make jason buy tickets. Looks like you guys had a fun night!

Unknown said...

I wish I had a feather hairband, it sounds super cute! I would have loved to go see Wicked, I'm glad you got to go!

Ashley said...

Oh Heather, I'm so glad we got brave and bought our cool headbands. The feathers looked great! They work because they don't sit straight up... They curve with your head. That way the people behind you can still see! Way to go sis

Ellie said...

I know people who wear feather headbands...and really really big flowers so you're good. Only really trendy and cute people can pull them off and you're both. :)

Anonymous said...

My friend went to see Wicked with her family and LOVED it. I saw the book in the bookstore a few times, and it's been highly recommended so I might have to read it sometime. I'm glad you had a blast.

Oh, and I know this is late but happy birthday, anyway! Hope you had a great one!

Jay and Emily said...

How fun! I want to see Wicked soo bad! It sounds like a great night.