We had fun celebrating yesterday. We had a great dinner at the Mandarin, peeked at Nordstroms- where I was almost tempted to take home a pair of green heels that wouldn't match a single thing that I own, then picked up a slice of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory.We ended the night watching a movie of my choosing...Penelope (which I highly recommend).
Scott got me some really sweet gifts:
We are going to see Wicked next week :)
I've been eyeing this Pier One music stand since December...I am so excited to now own it!Thank you everyone for your thoughtful phone calls, emails, and texts! My phone was constantly beeping, ringing, and vibrating and it made my day!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Heather!
I love that movie too! Glad you had a great day!
I love how you titled your post "I am older than Scott"...that totally cracked me up. I'm glad you had a good birthday and your earings looked so cute yesterday!!!
Happy Birthday Heather! It sounds like you had a great day! I LOVE that music stand.
Woh, I love your stand! I think it would encourage me to practice. We are currently five numbers apart! Just you wait until I turn twenty, and then we'll both be in our twenties.
Post a Comment