Tuesday, August 4, 2009

and they call the thing a...

We went up to Preston, ID on Friday to watch the PRCA rodeo with Joe and Lisa! I can't remember the last time I went to one; it was a lot of fun. We stayed there for the entire thing so we saw all sorts of cowboy (and cowgirl) bravery.

One thing Scott and I decided is that it would be hilarious to have our future kids do this:






Mutton busting cracked us up!!!

6 comments:

The Clark's said...

I love your new background!

Ellie said...

Love it! Mutton Busting is hilarious... And I agree with Emily, your new background is adorable!

Anonymous said...

That would be fun for the kids! SO funny!

Ashley said...

Woh, you weren't joking when you were describing that kid hanging off the sheep! Amazing. I love your background too! It made me smile.

Unknown said...

Again, the background is adorable. I have never been to a rodeo! They seem pretty neat though from your post. And I will withhold my opinion on this "mutton" business until I see what it actually is... :)

Jenna said...

YEs, Greg and I were just saying this summer how we're excitied to have Brinley do that maybe next summer! So funny looking! I also love the owls!!