We had fun celebrating our anniversary this weekend. We had an amazing time Friday going to the Salt Lake Temple with my parents. It was so special to go back to that beautiful place where we were married. My parents took us out for a nice dinner after, it was a lot of fun! And we loved riding in Dad's mini cooper.
On Saturday we went to Park City. We went to the Olympic Park and rode the zip line, which I've always wanted to do. It was so fun. (the pic is not of us...but for those of you who haven't seen what that zip line is like- here it is!)After that, we checked in to our hotel, The Sundial, at the Canyons. It was awesome I loved it.
Then we had a light dinner at a great sushi restaurant on Main Street.
When we were getting up to leave the restaurant, I looked down and Scott had somehow sneaked a present on the table! It was a beautiful opal necklace that brought tears to my eyes! How special!!! I'll always remember our first anniversary when I wear it.


11 comments:
I can't believe it's really been a year. SO CRAZY! And yet at the same time...I can't believe it's ONLY been a year. I've never known you without Scott. I'm so happy for the both of you and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you and Scott had fun celebrating it!
Heather I would love to get together! I'm in town for a couple weeks so we should find a time and hopefully get together with Jenna too that would be so fun!
Heather! I promised I rememberd it was your anniversary! I looked down at my cell phone on the 9th and said I have to call Heather!!! But then I forgot. I'm glad that you had a great time! First anniversary's are, I think, one of the most special. Love you both! I'm coming in town this weekend. Lets get together!!!
It looks like you guys had a blast! You guys actually did a lot of the same things we did on our first anniversary. We even stayed at the Sun Dial! Happy Anniversary!
That sounds so nice, tell scott smart thinkin' with the necklace. Can't go wrong with jewelry right. Congrads on your first year of happiness! man, time sure does go by too fast doesn't it?
Happy Anniversary :).
What a great anniversary!!! I'm so glad you guys had such a special time!
WOW a year! that is crazy. You guys are so Beautiful together. We love you.
So fun! I am still sad I couldn't come to your wedding. Lousy brother getting married the same day. Congrats!
Wow! A year? Already? Time flies when you are having fun!!! You guys are so cute!! I hope I get to see you soon! Miss and love ya and congrats on your first year!!!
Post a Comment