Monday, October 5, 2009

Picture-less post

Winter is our slow season at work, so we are closing the office on Fridays to save money. That means I have a three day weekend every week!!!! It has been going on for about three weeks now and I am loving it!

I thought it might be fun to attempt a fun craft project on these days off (I am amazed at the cute things you all make!) but I usually just end up cleaning or something. Our house and my car have been much neater this past month. It's a good feeling.

********

We are looking forward to several things this week, so I'll probably have some more interesting things to post about next week. On Thursday my sibs Ashley, Luke, and I are the entertainment for a gathering in Salt Lake. We are very excited about it. My dad even went out and got us our Christmas present early- a SWEET sound system so we can all amp our violins. It's amazing!!! THANKS DAD!

********

On Friday Scott and I are going to Reno/Fallon Nevada for a close friend's wedding! Love those! It will be great to see lots of friends and family. We were hoping to fly but unfortunately it would cost $600 for the two of us to fly to Reno!!! That is so crazy, it's usually a third that much. Darn.

********
So...to wrap this up if anyone has any simple craft ideas, let me know!

OR...if you have a sweet name for Ashley, Luke and I's 'band' put it out there! Right now we are called Cutler Family Fiddlers, but we do more than just fiddling so we want to change that.

3 comments:

The Clark's said...

Ya for 3 day weekends! In regards to crafty friday (which sounds really fun by the way) I've been wanting to make a fall wreath. You'll have to post pictures of your cute projects!

Abe n Linz said...

We better be seeing you this weekend!!

It's Me...shell said...

Love those long weekends! what kind of crafts are you thinking? like decorating? practical? fun?