Friday, January 1, 2010

Sleigh ride together

Happy new year!

I ended up having the last half of Wednesday through now off of work this week. It was unreal! Scott and I did a lot of things with my family and we actually ended up with pictures!



My dad set up a horse drawn sleigh ride for all of us. Even my 10 month old niece and 84 year old grandmother came!






Claire was all bundled up.









Scott was excited to see these elk. This pic isn't zoomed in at all, they were really that close!



Earlier this day, Scott and my two brothers went snowboarding/skiing.

2 comments:

The Clark's said...

That looks like so much fun! Where did you go?

Ellie said...

I just love that picture of Claire. :) She really did look like a little Russian baby. She was so so good! I think I was more nervous than she ever was. And it was good 'cause now we know she really does like dogs! :)