Can you tell where we went? I'll give you a clue...I dressed to match the scenery.
I guess the posters in the window give it away. Yep, we went and saw The Lion King at Capitol Theatre! Man, the costumes were stunning. We really liked it. It was a great night out.
On our way back to the car we stopped and watched the 10:00 news being filmed for a bit. It was fun to watch the meteorologist point to the green screen and to read the teleprompter of the news casters while they read stories. So, if you were watching channel 2 and saw a girl in a zebra coat in the background, you know who it was.
14 years ago
4 comments:
Ha ha. I love that you dressed appropriately for the event! You are so cute.
Don't those costumes rock? :) and your coat is fabulous!
How fun! I've been wanting to see the Lion King for the longest time! Hopefully it will come to AZ soon. Love the outfit by the way!
I love your jacket!!! How fun
Post a Comment