Ever been ice skating at the Gallivan Center in Salt Lake? It' s a great little outdoor rink that we try to go to every winter. It is small, in the middle of high rise buildings, surrounded by lit up trees; truly a great downtown spot. Like many things it reminds me of a movie- Serendipity. If you've seen the show you know what I mean. Well we finally made it there on Friday- it was a fun night out.Congratulations to Scott's sister Kari on her new baby Linley!!! She is one cute little girl and we can't wait to see her in person :)
8 comments:
That is a fun place to ice skate and like you said, it reminds me of Serendipity too :). I went there when the Olympics was here, it was awesome!
Such a cute picture with the Christmas lights in the background. Living in AZ I forget that it is still winter everywhere else. The weather has been in the 70's here. It looks like you and Scott have so much fun together! Don't you just love the newlywed stage?
we love that place. This is the first year we havent gone:( It is my bday tradition the weekend it opens with the lights. You should come with us next november
Yup...I love that place. Obviously couldn't go this year but it's my favorite place to skate... And Yay for Kari!!!
oh fun!! I hate the cold too much to go out and go ice skating in it! I prefer indoors. lol.
You guys look so cute! That looks like a ton of fun. We have never been there before, maybe we'll go before it warms up.
SOOO Cute! What a fun idea! I'm totally feeling the serindipity theme. LOVE YA
PS GO IDINA!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her CD
Post a Comment