Saturday, February 21, 2009

She's a First!

The first Cutler grandchild!!! Claire Michelle was born February 20th! She was 8lbs 4 oz, and is an absolute DOLL. Everyone, including all the nurses, are in love with her pouty lips and chin. She has chubby kissable cheeks and the perfect amount of little blonde hair. She's perfect! This means that Luke is no longer the baby of the family :) Claire was born at 2:29 a.m. and wouldn't go to sleep till about one in the afternoon! She is a very alert baby! Marilyn is doing great; she's a big fan of epidurals. Jeremy is a proud daddy and loves his two beautiful girls.

13 comments:

The Dahls said...

Oh yay! Tell them congrats for me! Love the name! That's so exciting for your family!

Dave & Gay said...

Oh, sooooo much fun ! It's great how you just fall in love with them immediately, huh ? Love the pic with Luke !
PS isn't "Michelle" Ashleys middle name ?

Heather said...

Yep Ashley is now officially a namesake!

Ashley said...

I can't tell you how happy I am to share my middle name with Claire... I think it's sooooo cool!

The Clark's said...

Congratulations to the new aunt! She is adorable.

Jenna said...

OH Heather that is so exciting! She is darling! I LOVE the pictures

Jay and Emily said...

She's so cute!

Maman said...

Heather, you're an Aunt! Congratulations!!!! Please tell Jeremy and Marilyn that we send our love and best wishes. Also, we love the name. She and Malik can be buddies. :) Love the pictures and your blog.

Love, Brenda and Jim

Dryden's said...

Congrats! She is so Cute!

Melissa: said...

What a pretty little face! Congratulations!

Briena Harris said...

So great to find your blog. Now we can keep in touch. We love you guys. Tell your family congrats on the newest addition. So exciting.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! Congratulations!! I love the pictures you posted. She sure is a beaut.

Unknown said...

What a cute blog! I found yours through Marylin's. You should see ours. It's brianandterah.blogspot.com. You guys are so cute! It's nice to be able to keep updated. :)