
Just thought I’d mention yesterday we hit the half way mark in our first married year. I’m not sure if people celebrate 6-month anniversaries, but it only comes once, so why not? Scott brought me home a beautiful house plant and we went out to dinner at El Matador.
This will be a really fun weekend; first we are taking a road trip to St. George for my cousin Matt’s wedding. Second, we are waiting for the FIRST Cutler baby to come! Marilyn is due this weekend and we are all beyond excited. My parents picked out their grandparent names: mom is grams, and dad is opa (grandpa in dutch). Isn’t that great? Come soon baby!!! We’re all waiting!
9 comments:
we totally celebrate every anniversary even half year marks. Congrats it only gets better from here
yes it is a Big deal. It will most likely be the last 6 months thing that you celebrate until your baby's first year!! Love you guys!! TEll MAtt congrats!! Take lots and lots of pictures and also tell cherie (sw) HI!
6 months is a big deal! Congrats! And where have I been??? I had no idea Marilyn was pregnant, lol, good luck to them and I hope you share a few baby pics on the blog!!
Jeremy and I totally celebrated our 6 month anniversary... After that, we just stuck w/a the yearly one but he'll just randomly decide to celebrate something sometimes and that's always fun. And your dad predicted that baby will come tomorrow (Thurs) and I really REALLY hope he's right. We're SO ready!!!! Tell Matt we love him and wish we could be there!
Amen to that, I can't wait to meet baby. I'm excited to see you this weekend! It's going to rock!
How cute, congrats on your 6 month anniversary :).
Congrats! On Both the anniversary and the Baby coming so soon! You will have to post Pics when the baby arrives!
So fun about the 6 month anniversary, Heather--for years we tried to do a "get-away" every six months, so I guess you could say we celebrated our too !!! I am dying to know if the baby has come yet !? I tried to get on Jeremy & Marilyn's blog but need to be invited--will you ask them to invite me ? Glloyd1428@yahoo.com
Sorry you had to hear about my ordeal from my Blog but I told my Mom that she didn't need to call and tell everyone. I think the whole thing sounds a lot worse than I'm allowing myself to think it is. But I am doing fine just sick of sitting around.
Post a Comment