Sunday, June 21, 2009

Here is the video

Luke Fiddling

It's here! We figured it out.

9 comments:

The Dahls said...

WOW!!!! Holy cow, he is SO good! Tell him I'm way impressed. Thanks for posting that!! Good job Luke! I still think he should only be about 10 years old...ha ha

Erika said...

What a stud! Are you sure you didn't put that on fast forward?! That was awesome!!!!

Our Family said...

That is just so fun! Thanks for posting his video so we can all see him show us how its done! Let him know that i think he rocks, and congradulations! We done see you guys enough. We need get together for a game night!?

Unknown said...

That was so awesome! I cheered my way through it, haha! So talented, tell him I think he's a stud too!

The Clark's said...

BRAVO! Very well done!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!! He's AMAZING!!!!!!

Kati said...

thats such a cool talent, I wish I could do something musical like that, your whole family is talented like that!

Dryden's said...

WOW! Thats really all there is to say! WOW! I think he should go on America's got talent! he is good! This is gonna sound stupid but i seriously had to hold back the tears, we'll blame it on crazy hormones.

Abe n Linz said...

What an amazing talen.