Unfortunately the entire TOWN got a nasty 24-hour flu virus!!! Seriously it sounds like at least 20 people got sick. It missed Scott but I got sick on Tuesday...his birthday. I threw up every two hours on the dot, I was miserable :( (I am a self-admitted wimp).
We tried to make the best of it. I gave him a few gifts, the grand finale being George Strait tickets. CAN'T WAIT WE LOVE THAT GUY. Scott wanted to try out our barbecue so he cooked himself a steak, corn on the cob, and grilled pineapple. I almost threw up from the smell, but it looked nice. Then we watched Mall Cop, which cracks me up to no end.Anyways, just wanted to let you know we really did celebrate Scott's birthday, however pathetic the party might have been. We tried :) (My family gave Scott the apron- I love it!)
7 comments:
Cool cake! I still haven't watched Mall Cop, but I plan on it this weekend. Thanks for bringing it over! Did George Strait sing you're wedding song?
That's an awesome cake! I'm glad the grill works great! :) Jeremy wants to get one now that we have a place for one... Scott can show him how to use it!
Scott happy late birthday! looks like a fun trip.
The cake was a cute little ice-cream cake from baskin robins, because Scott doesn't like frosting. And yep! George Strait sings our song 'Cross my Heart'! I hope he sings it at the concert (but I have heard that he usually doesn't)
Brad and Scott are just a day apart but it looks like you spoiled Scott! Tell Scott Happy Birthday!
Abe got sick too! We couldn't figure out what it was. I never heard about anything going around. He felt really sick but never had anything come up. He did have a fever and slept FOREVER!
Happy late birthday.
It was good seeing you guys.
I'm so sorry you got sick! That is no fun! Both Greg and I had the same thing a few 4th of July's ago! IT WAS BAD! I'm glad that you are better!
Post a Comment