Monday, March 15, 2010

The Ball

Thanks to my Dad for inviting us all to the Military Ball this weekend. Who doesn't love a chance to dress up and dance?
We were glad our friends Amy & Kory came with us, they taught us some fun swing moves...we are going to practice them so we don't forget! Here's the answers for this post, our 15 goals (in no particular order):
1.Own a house 2.Have kids 3.Create an AMAZING walk in closet 4. See a show on Broadway 5&6.Graduate from College 7.Keep playing violin through the years 8.Scott get a 1979 Corvette 9.Go to Hawaii 10.Go through all the temples in Utah 11.Study the Book of Mormon more 12. Go on a mission together 13.Sit court-side at an NBA game 14.Scott own a business 15.Go to Europe

7 comments:

Ellie said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go have fun. You all look so great and I LOVE Ashley's gloves.

The Clark's said...

Looks so fun! I haven't been able to dress up for a while, you two are always doing something cute together, I love it!

Avrey &Cody Hendrix said...

how fun! You two look great. I was just saying to Cody that we should have a PROM night!

Matt and Sophie Dawson said...

Wow, Luke and Ash or SOOOO big! It looks like you all had a great time!

Brady,McCall said...

Looks like you guys had a blast at your ball! I love Scott's suit! You two are cute!

Jenna said...

How fun you got to go to a ball!! You both look great! Love the goals too!!!

It's Me...shell said...

I got most right. I want to go to a ball!