Just a quick note to say CONGRATULATIONS TO STEVE & LYNLEE! One of Scott's best friends got married this weekend and we were so happy to be able to go and celebrate with them.
It was a beautiful wedding, and I think Scott cried the same amount that day as he did at our own wedding :)
I didn't take any pics, but if you want to see some of the big day, check out my SIL's blog: she was their photographer. It is definitely worth checking it out, even if just to see Lynlee's dress. The girl rocked a mermaid gown. Gorgeous!
14 years ago
3 comments:
You know...I wasn't there for the sealing but that toast. WHEW! He made me tear up and I don't even know them that well! :) It was such a gorgeous wedding. I'm going to post more pics later this week. :)
fun times! One of Tron's best friends is getting married this weekend.
Thanks Heather!! Scott did such a great job with his "toast." It was definitely a tear jerker.
Post a Comment