Monday, March 29, 2010

Cinema

How about a few movie reviews?

A few weeks ago we saw our first 3D movie. Has anyone else tried one? I was worried I'd get motion sickness but after a few minutes I was used to it. Probably a one time thing, but it was fun! Several times during the show Scott would look over at me and literally start laughing (I guess I didn't rock the glasses too cool-like).

We saw Alice in Wonderland, I'm a big fan of the story so I was excited to see this!(Emily C.- remember when we performed a scene from Alice in drama class? You were such a cute caterpillar!)

I really liked it! It was a new spin/continuation of the story and I thought it was clever. Definitely a good one! Wonderland looked awesome and the actors all gave great performances.

This weekend my little bro picked a movie, and 4 of us saw How to Train Your Dragon.
I don't think I've liked a cartoon this much since Finding Nemo! It was really well written, I loved the look of the movie, and the music was fantastic. I definitely recommend this one too!

Now, all that being said...I don't know how great of a "reviewer" or "recommend-er" I am because I actually rarely dislike movies. Case in point...I thought both of the Twilight movies were good and loved Paul Blart Mall Cop.

2 comments:

The Clark's said...

Oh my gosh Heather I so remember the Caterpillar! How funny! And you were the perfect Alice! Oh memories of Mr. V's class!

I have been really wanting to see Alice in Wonderland, but now a days we have to wait for movies to come out to rent before we can see them. Glad it was good it just makes me want to see it even more!

It's Me...shell said...

I want to see both of those, so it's nice to see you liked them too. P.S. it's rare I can't find something I like about a movie.