Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I guess it's really over

I think I mentioned that Scott and I had season passes to Lagoon this year.  Now that it is closed, it feels like summer is officially over.  I am a little sad!  We went one last time this past weekend (with my brother Luke, who also had a season pass).  
 
I love these guys!
 


 
Scott wanted to win a Giants baseball helmet.  He had to throw a ball at least 70 mph to win it...he threw it 71!  Good job babe!
  
 Luke has never been on Skycoaster (a giant swing thing), so he and I did it together!  I hadn't done it since high school (with Jenna and Emily!).  It was just as awesome as I remembered.
 
At least winter will bring holidays and family gatherings, those get me through! 

4 comments:

Ellie said...

It seriously looks like you guys had so much fun at Lagoon this year. Are you guys gonna do it again next year?

Kati said...

ugh, I could never do the sky coaster. you are more brave than I!

Brady,McCall said...

That's awesome that you did the skycoater, you guys are brave! We had some good times at Lagoon with you guys! So sad that is over.

Jay and Emily said...

I can't believe you did the sky coaster again! I thought it was awesome but too scary!!! haha! I don't think I could do it sgain. YOu are very brave! :)