Friday, November 19, 2010

Thoughtful Gesture

I'm in the middle of a Nutcracker week. It is fun, but long.  As I left the house Thursday morning I forgot to take my violin and black clothes with me.  Luckily I had just enough time to run home after work.  I was really excited that I'd get to see Scott for an hour (our schedules haven't matched up so we've hardly seen each other this week).

I walked in our home to find this...
What?  Seriously?  A candle lit dinner.  I was smiling from ear to ear.  Not only did he cook for us (and even included a vegetable! I was so proud), but he put it on our china, which we have never used before!

It was extremely sweet, I want to always remember it.  I'm so blessed to have this man in my life!  I love you Scott!

7 comments:

Ellie said...

Awwwwwww...Good job Scott. Jeremy said you're his hero. :)

Anonymous said...

Very VERY cute :)

Jenna said...

It doesn't get any sweeter than that! Way to go!

The Clark's said...

So sweet! DOn't you just love those surprises.

Brady,McCall said...

Oh how happy:)What a guy!I love when things like that happen; you think your day is bad(forgetting clothes and violin) and then someone does the sweetest thing for you to make it all worth it.goodluck with the nutcracker!

Ashley said...

Seriously, that's adorable!

kym said...

So cute and your China is gorgeous! Love it!